Eis algumas belas frases encontradas esses dias:
"Bad news. Love can't save you."
"Almost dying changes nothing. Dying changes everything."
"Everybody lies."
[House M.D.]
"As Booth and Brennan bury the dog Brennan was about to adopt:
Booth: Say something.
Brennan: This dog should not have been killed for something that wasn't his fault!
Booth: I didn't get him put down, don't talk to me like that!
Brennan: You're the only person around. Who'd you expect me to talk to?
Booth: I don't know... the universe, God...
Brennan: I don't believe in God.
Booth: Well, God spelt backwards is dog."
"I found that very anti-climactic."
"[random people ask Booth about Brennan]: Where did you find her?
Booth: The museum."
[Bones]
"O Essencial é invisível aos olhos."
"As estrelas brilham tanto, será que é para que cada um encontre a sua?"
"As pessoas grandes são realmente muito engraçadas."
[Le Petit Prince]
* * * * *
Falando em estrelas... Tenho escutado muito a música Bring on The Wonder da Susan Enan, acho que já está na hora de postá-la!
Bring on the wonder ~susan enan
I can't see the stars anymore living here
Não consigo mais ver as estrelas vivendo aqui
Lets go to the hills where the outlines are clear
Vamos aos montes onde os contornos estão claros
Bring on the wonder
Apresente a maravilha
Bring on the song
Apresente a música
I pushed you down deep in my soul for too long
Eu te empurrei para o fundo da minha alma por tempo demais
I fell through the cracks at the end of our street
Eu caí pelas rachaduras no final da nossa rua
Lets go to the beach, get the sand through our feet
Vamos pra praia, enfiar os pés na areia
Bring on the wonder
Apresente a maravilha
We got it all wrong
Nós erramos tudo
We pushed you down deep in our souls for too long
Nós te empurramos para o fundo de nossas almas por tempo demais
I dont have the time for a drink from the cup
Não tenho o tempo para beber do cálice
Let's rest for a while 'til our souls catch us up
Vamos descansar um tempo até nossas almas nos alcançarem
Bring on the wonder
Apresente a maravilha
We got it all wrong
Nós erramos tudo
We pushed you down deep in our souls, so hang on
Nós te empurramos ao fundo de nossas almas, então aguente aí
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário