quarta-feira, 21 de abril de 2010

Defekte Porzellanpuppe















Push me down, I’ve fallen
Just broken bones, no broken heart
Kick me aside and move on

I bring the rest of myself together
And try to make the pieces fit
It’s a pile of questions with no right answer

I put the parts all into place
I find where they belong
Reassemble myself, from toes to face

Some pieces are missing, but that’s okay
I’ll be fine with what I have
More pieces on, mean more to break

Oh, look, there’s the heart
Poor thing, on it's own
That’s the missing piece
Suppose, you cannot break what you do not own
And what you do not own, you cannot miss

4 comentários:

  1. Como diz o livro "Não tenho fé suficiente para ser ateu", nós somos um quebra cabeça a ser montado. Não é fácil. Para isso temos que ter a tampa da caixa, pois nela está a imagem a ser montada. A tampa está com Jesus, vá até ele pedir ajuda de como se monta sua vida. O livro naõ fala com essas palavras, mas diz algo assim ^^

    "And what you do not own, you cannot miss" é mais os menos o que a moça do filme 'Como perder um homem em 10 dias' fala perto do final...

    Mel, vc tem uma criatividade incrivel pra escrever...

    bjs

    ResponderExcluir