You ask for
no less than everything
But all is just so hard to give
Then will I be left with anything?
Is my life my own to live?
You say, “For love, for me you’ll live
For you I gave everything to forgive.
The only things you’ll ever have
Is the ones you learn to give.”
But all is just so hard to give
Then will I be left with anything?
Is my life my own to live?
You say, “For love, for me you’ll live
For you I gave everything to forgive.
The only things you’ll ever have
Is the ones you learn to give.”
I have
always been at risk of flight
I still am a cowardly running fool
I knowI should not, but I still do
Hoping maybe I just might
Outrun my tears, not need to fight
I ran from my fears and I still would
'Till I ran from myself and into You
I still am a cowardly running fool
I knowI should not, but I still do
Hoping maybe I just might
Outrun my tears, not need to fight
I ran from my fears and I still would
'Till I ran from myself and into You
You are
love as who lives in You
In love there is no room for fear
But still I’m trembling down here
Does that mean I am not true?
Turn towards me your loving ears
Oh Father, my plea please do hear
Please do, teach me to love too
Father, teach me to love You
In love there is no room for fear
But still I’m trembling down here
Does that mean I am not true?
Turn towards me your loving ears
Oh Father, my plea please do hear
Please do, teach me to love too
Father, teach me to love You
So now I
know your love, Father
And rely on what it has for us
I am now free from sin’s curse
Still I need you for each step further.
You say I should have confidence
You say that I must trust
For your love’s the strongest armor
It does not bend or break or rust.
And rely on what it has for us
I am now free from sin’s curse
Still I need you for each step further.
You say I should have confidence
You say that I must trust
For your love’s the strongest armor
It does not bend or break or rust.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário