Creio que isso deve ser bom... tenho passado mais do meu tempo vivendo a vida do que contando os dias e os horários =) tudo vai bem, estranhamente e maravilhosamente bem.
* * * * *
"I watched him for several seconds. Down in the hall the phone rang. Though I truly disliked the man, I forced myself to admit that his opinion of me mattered. I wanted his approval. I wanted him to like me. I wanted all of them to accept me, to admit me to the club.
An image of Dr. Lentz flashed into my mid, a hologram psychologist, lecturing from the past.
"Tempe," seh would say, "you are the child of an alcoholic father. You are searching for the attention he denied you. You want Daddy's approval, so you try to please everybody."
She made me see it, but she couldn't correct it. I had to do that on my own"
Kathy Reichs - Déjà Dead
* * * * *
Fuçando a internet, encontrei uns videos de versões acústicas da moça com problemas de fala, e gostei bem mais das versões acústicas. Em particular gostei da Poker Face e da Papparazzi, então postarei aqui para a diversão (ou raiva) dos respectivos leitores. Enjoy!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário