| Linguagens, Códigos e suas Tecnologias | 764.5 | Presente |
| Matemática e suas Tecnologias | 746.3 | Presente |
| Ciências Humanas e suas Tecnologias | 721.0 | Presente |
| Ciências da Natureza e suas Tecnologias | 693.0 | Presente |
| Redação | 775.0 | Presente |
Graaaande porcaria.... Fiquei desapontada. Pelo menos nem vai valer de nada o enem!
* * * * *
Cards in hands
Plots in mind
Mess with your head
I'm not always kind
But I'll try to play nice
I see what I've got
Analize.
It's far from what you thought
Suppose it's my turn
I'd better think quick
Bleffing around the facts
Here's the spades to pierce
Here's the clubs to kill
For once I felt fierce
The diamonds, I don't care for
But the hearts' in the sleeve
Not as expected
But never negglected
I wait for the opponent
He tells me to wai a moment
He waits. He bleffs. He plays.
It's the hearts. On the sleeve.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário