domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2010

Anti-serenata

De volta do acampamento, passei uns ótimos dias lá!
Estava muito cansada, um pouco irritada no começo da última semana, mas tudo deu certo. Fez bem ir!
Logo antes do acampamento fico com pé frio... mas sempre acabo indo... e nunca me arrependo!
Rever pessoas, reatar amizades, ver mudanças pra melhor em muitas pessoas, tudo de bom.

Agora, uma das coisas um pouco irritantes no acampamento é essa história da serenata, e blá blá blá, e conversando com a Sarah e com o Samuel chegamos à conclusão de que seria legal uma anti-serenata, com todo o contrário da outra: Nada de coisas melosas, fofas, s2, oooun, etc.
Então, aqui estão algumas sugestões, se vocês pensarem em alguma coisa, comentem aí =)

Meninos para meninas:
Uma arlinda mulher - Mamonas Assassinas
"Te encontrei toda remelenta e estronchada
Num bar entregue às bebida
Te cortei os cabelos do sovaco e as unhas do pé
te chamei de querida"
Man, I feel like a woman - Shania Twain

"I wanna be free - yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!"
Run for your life - Beatles
"You better run for your life if you can, little girl;
Hide your head in the sand, little girl;
Catch you with another man,
That's the end, little girl.

Let this be a sermon,
I mean everything I've said.
Baby, I'm determined
That I'd rather see you dead."

Meninas para meninos:
Never gonna happen - Lily Allen
"How on earth could I be any more obvious?
It never really did and now it's never gonna happen with the two of us
I don't understand what it is that you're chasing after
But it makes me really sad to hear you sound so desperate
It just makes it harder

I know it's rather ugly cause I know that you still love me
And this isn't any kind of excuse
I don't love you, I don't love you..."
I kissed a girl - Katy Perry

Título auto-explicativo.
Sick - Lillix

"I don't think that you know
I'm about to let you go
Before I put you away
One more thing I've got to say

I'm not sorry, and I don't want to worry
I'm sick of you again and I think you know"

Unissex:
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

"Mama, just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger,now he's dead,
Mama,life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away"

Call me when you're sobre - Evanescence

"You never call me when you're sober
You only want it cause it's over
It's over

So don't cry to me
If you love me
You would be here with me
Don't lie to me
Just get your things
I've made up your mind"
You're so vain - Carly Simon

"You're so vain, I bet you think this song is about you
Yo'ure so vain, I bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't you?"

Chivas - Kelly Clarkson

"I'm so sick of you babe.
Time's wasted, I'm through faking
You don't
turn me on,
You don't do anything at all.
Baby, I can't stand the sight
of your face
Baby, I don't even want to hear your name.

So much for true love, I'll take the Chivas instead"

Ignorance - Paramore

"I don't wanna hear your sad songs,
I don't wana feel your pain
When you swear it's my fault,
You know we're not the same.

You
treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you, sir
I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out
Ignorance is your new best friend"

Descoberta - Los Hermanos

"Sai, que já não te quero mais
Sai, porque hoje eu descobri
Que posso
viver sem ti
Que posso viver em paz
Muito bem sem teu amor
Sai, porque agora eu sou
Um homem bem mais feliz "






Um comentário:

  1. caraca, Bohemian Rhapsody é uma declaração de homossexualidade masculina absurda, hahaha

    ResponderExcluir