I am very sorry for this inconvenience, however since my IELTS exam is approaching rappidly, I absolutely must practice my english, so for the next few days, my posts shall be in English. Please try imagining a british accent, or and irish accent so that this will be remotely more interesting than all that american nonsense.
Yours,
Mel
* * * * *
Sometimes I wonder about doing some crazy, a little nonsensical things. One of these is something that is mentioned in a Jars of Clay song, "to fake your death and only tell your closest friends".
I have often wondered how people would react to this event, it would almost be an actual test as to who really are the closest friends. Who would be affected, who would coldly carry on indifferently, who would actualy give enough of a damn to even go to a funeral.
However, the best part in this - although watching this would be rather amusing - would be the absolute and utter freedom. The not having people telling me what to do, to be able to backpack through Europe, to live with no tomorrow to worry about - after all, no one else knows you are here today, why worry about tomorrow.
But then, when I came to think of it, not telling anyone would be simply...stupid. Foolish. For the true moments of happiness and being purely content are with those I love, not running the whole world around me. It is still that I feel complete, when I am at peace in those moments, not in movement, desperately chasing the wind.
So, to fake your death and only tell your closest friends, you must identify your closest friends before the whole event takes place, not while doing it... so the whole thing loses its point. If you must know your friends before, and you will not find happiness living as a free spirit, just live as you are and let life take care of death.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário