segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

Confessions

Os céus desabam sobre você no sentido literal e metafórico, o corpo e a cabeça estabelecem um limite para o aceitável e simplesmente se imunizam. Contra tudo.
 
 
Considerando suspender posts por tempo indeterminado. Nada é certo de fato ainda.

*  *  *  *  * 
 
If weakness is a wound
That no one wants to speak of
Then 'cool' is just how far we have to fall
I am not immune
I only want to be loved
But I feel safe behind the firewall
Can I lose my need to impress?
If you want the truth, I need to confess


I'm not alright
I'm broken inside, broken inside
And all I go through
It leads me to You

Burn away the pride
Bring me to my weakness
Until everything I hide behind is gone
And when I'm open wide
With nothing left to cling to
Only you are there to lead me on
Cause honestly, I'm not that strong

And I move, and I move, and I move...closer to You

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário