sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2010

Walking on a broken roof?

"I must add, too, that the only purpose of the book is to solve the intellectual problem raised by suffering; for the far higher task of teaching fortitude and patience I was never fool enough to suppose myself qualified, nor have I anything to offer my readers except my conviction that when pain is to be borne, a little courage helps more than much knowledge, a little human sympathy more than courage, and the least tincture of the love of God more than all."

[C.S.Lewis - Problem of Pain]

* * * * *

So, como vocês devem ter notado pelo meu post anterior, por enquanto não passei nem na USP nem na UNICAMP, já estou vendo cursinhos e farei provas pra bolsas. Estou mais conformada com o fato, estou até (ouso dizer) tranqüila, feliz.

Amanhã devo ir ao encontrão do acamps, depois passar o fim de semana na casa da Aunty, duas coisas bastante animadoras.

Um pouco mais de La Roux, anyone?

La Roux - I'm not your toy


Love, love is like a stubborn youth
That you'd rather just deny
I'm walking on a broken roof
But I'm looking at the sky.

It's all false love and affection,
You don't want me, you just like the attention
Yes, it's all false love and affection,
You don't like me, you just want the attention.

I'm not your toy; this isn't another girl-meets-boy

Love, love hides in a smoky night,
I can never find the truth
Boy, your touches leave me mystified
I wish I could believe in you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário