no meio do dia estava em "It's my life"
agora estou mais pra qualquer coisa que incentive a vontade de quebrar tudo. Então, aqui está a minha trilha sonora do dia, ou melhor, trechos dela.
"I'm walking on sunshine, wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and it's time to feel good!
Hey, alright now
hey yeah, and dont it feel good!"
"Far away
The ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die
Starlight
I will be chasing a starlight
Until the end of my life
I dont know if it's worth it anymore"
"This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down"
"And how can we win
When fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you
No one's gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive"
"It's hard but you know it's worth the fight
'Cause you know you've got the truth on your side
When the accusations fly, hold tight
Don't be afraid of what they'll say
Who cares what cowards think, anyway
They will understand one day, one day
It's hard, hard when you're here all alone
And everyone else has gone home
Harder to know right from wrong
When all objectivitie´s gone
And it's gone"
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário