sábado, 6 de junho de 2009

Couple of One

So you say I need someone to be happy
They say hanging on someone's arm I'll fit in
But it's not like that, you know
At least not in the world I live in

Your heart rushes to hands you don't even know
Me? I've already let it go
Life goes on and can be fine
Even without a set of hands to entwine

Like in Noah's ark, you go off in pairs
You call it 'love' but, really dearies?
Life is a story with no castles, no princes, no fairies
If you ask me, no one cares

I'd rather go solo and be independent
Don't push me onto a frog or even a prince
If the heart says no, that means it meant it
If I have word, I have no interest

I need no valentine, no one to call mine
If I have it, it's profit
But my life doesn't depend on it
Don't think it's only a pretence, more like self defense

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário