quinta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2009

O que os filmes dizem...

Sabe, filmes tem umas frases que ficam gravadas na nossa memória, marcam a gente bastante. Decidi listar algumas.

Across The Universe
Lucy: I would lie in front of a tank if it would bring Max home!
Jude: Yeah, well, it wouldn't

Sadie: You got a good memory for faces?
Max: Yeah, I think so. Why?
Sadie: There's no mirror in your bathroom.

Army Sargeant:Is there any reason you shouldn't be in this man's Army?
Max: I'm a cross-dressing homosexual pacifist with a spot on my lung.
Army Sargeant: As long as you don't have flat feet.

Casablanca
Ugarte: You despise me, don't you?
Rick: If I gave you any thought I probably would.

Rick:And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.
Captain Renold: That is my *least* vulnerable spot.

The Martian Child
David I don't want to bring another kid into this world. But how do you argue against loving one that's already here?

Dennis: [sharply points at a photo of David] Beware! I almost disney-graded you.

Dennis: Nice Talk.

Spiderman 2
Peter Parker: I'm back, I'm back! -My back, my back...

The Chronicles of Narnia - The lion, the witch and the wardrobe
Susan Pevensie: Just because a man in a red suit gave you a sword, it doesn't make you a hero!

White Witch: I can make anything you like.
Edmund Pevensie: Can you make me taller?

Pirates of the Carribean - The death chest
Jack Sparrow: I got a jar of dirt!

The Great Dictator
A Jewish Barber: Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge as made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The airplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me, I say, do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you; who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don't hate! Only the unloved hate; the unloved and the unnatural.

Mulan
Mushu: One family reunion comin' right up. [to the other ancestors while banging a gong] Okay, people, people, look alive. Let's go. Come on. Get up. Let's move it. Rise and shine. Y'all way past the beauty sleep thing, trust me.

The Beauty And The Beast
Lumiere: Try the grey stuff, it's delicious! Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!

Beast: I want to do something for her... but what?
Cogsworth: Well, there's the usual things: flowers... chocolates... promises you don't intend to keep...

Gaston: Lefou, I'm afraid I've been thinking...
Lefou: A dangerous pastime...
Gaston: I know.

Gaston: It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting *ideas*, and *thinking*...

Batman - The dark knight
The Joker: Want to see a magic trick?

The Joker: Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face...

The emperor's new groove
Idoso no morro do Pacha: Um cara com ombrão largo, cinturinha fina e uma velha mais feia que briga de foice?

Pacha: Cansou de ser lhama?
Kuzco: Canseeeei!

Pacha: Demônio lhama! Demônio lhama!
Kuzco: Demônio lhama?? Onde?!

Star Wars - Episode IV
C3P0: I would much rather have gone with Master Luke than stay here with you. I don't know what all this trouble is about, but I'm sure it must be your fault.
[R2D2 beeps an angry response]
C3P0: You watch your language!

Han Solo: Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her.

Novas adições outro dia, por hoje é só pessoal!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário